Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] avagadro7@gmail.com is offline

Default Hella LED switches

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 12:56:49 PM UTC-4, rickman wrote:
On 5/20/2017 12:26 PM, wrote:

GNAW .... the 3 pin Amazon rockers are the same construction

All Electronics states switches with resistors for 12V DC auto applications. Protecting the LED right ?

Now my van has 12 LED switches no problems BUT most prob around 10-11 activate Bosch type relays ....the remaining transmit power but the LED does not come on in that wiring configuration.

what happens here is wiring in series does not work but wiring in parallel is the existence for the 3 pin rocker. As in Bcae's diagram. Right ? Correct if I'm wrong

I appreciate the help and the turning question as a terminal block or 2 have problems probably due to hasty wiring in series vs parallel or parallel vs series. Checking thru the system when looming for downstream series/parallel connections is in odor maybe preventing voltage bleed.

Which switch, which diagram?

--

Rick C

trollish, scroll down to BASIC ROCKER SWITCH STRUCTURE

http://www.bcae1.com/switches.htm