Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT " Historian dissects 'boogeyman of Russian collusion' "

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 1:12:46 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 05/19/2017 08:17 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Check out "http://www.libertyheadlines.com/" The site isn't cluttered up like a lot of others. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

Sort of left wing compared to my usual haunts

Heck, I look at everything from Fox to RT. The trick is to find the common elements in the stories from different sources then filter out the spin and male bovine droppings to get at the truth. I have yet to find a news source that is truly unbiased. A look at the pictures the different sources use can be a good indicator of which way the news source leans. o_O

[8~{} Uncle News Monster