Posted to alt.home.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default Public school hiring increases far outstrip increases instudent enrollment, study

On Sat, 20 May 2017 12:25:32 -0400
Frank "frank wrote:

On 5/20/2017 10:09 AM, www wrote:
On 5/20/2017 6:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
No problem, just raise taxes to pay for more..

Public school hiring increases far outstrip increases in student
enrollment, study

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/19...ent-study.html

With today's brats, you couldn't pay me enough to be a school
teacher.

Been going on for years. I know one school in our district that has
four assistant principals. When I was a kid, there was a principle,
his secretary, a nurse, janitors and cafeteria workers and teachers.
Now the percentage of teachers actually in the classroom is about 60%.

Until the tax payers revolt they have no incentive to change.
Everyone should automatically vote no on ANY tax on any ballot,
That includes renewals.