Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Public school hiring increases far outstrip increases in studentenrollment, study

On 5/20/2017 10:09 AM, www wrote:
On 5/20/2017 6:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
No problem, just raise taxes to pay for more..

Public school hiring increases far outstrip increases in student
enrollment, study

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/19...ent-study.html

With today's brats, you couldn't pay me enough to be a school teacher.

Been going on for years. I know one school in our district that has
four assistant principals. When I was a kid, there was a principle, his
secretary, a nurse, janitors and cafeteria workers and teachers. Now
the percentage of teachers actually in the classroom is about 60%.