Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AD584, was how to determine volume of hidden vessel

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 12:38:38 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 7:24:32 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins

And, for giggles, the Centech POS they were giving away at HF
reads:
2.49, 4.99, 7.48, 9.98. Not nearly as bad as I expected.

All the yellow and red HF meters I have can be adjusted, though the
pot is overly sensitive.
-jsw

Probably, but not really worth the trouble to get one more least
significant digit. It's close enough to live in my glove
compartment.

I use them for battery testing where the full range from charged to
discharged is 1V or less, on the 20V range, and the second decimal
place is reassurance that the first one is correct. Accidents do
happen so I wear safety glasses and don't risk my better meters.