Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Emergence of Re-leavers

On 19/05/17 10:47, James Harris wrote:
In article ,
James Harris wrote:

I didn't. It was YOU who brought animosity into the discussion. Europe
is a beautiful place. And the people of Europe are our friends and
neighbours.

Friends and neighbours you wish to distance yourself from?

No, I don't want to get away from them.

I don't want a group of European politicians to be able to overrule the
government that Brits elect, if that's what you mean. But that's not
because they are Europeans. They could be from Mongolia or Timbuktu and
it would make no difference.

I repeat: You are claiming an animosity which is not there.

Love Europe and Europeans. Hate the EU. It's that simple.

The confusions arises from people who have tried to equate the EU with
Europe, its citizens and its many diverse cultures.

The EU never represented the citizens of Europe or their culture.

And only Euro****s„¢ pretended that it did.