Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Emergence of Re-leavers

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
You're falling into the trap of speaking for all the UK. As well as
the EU too. Plenty in the Uk liked the idea of a closer alliance
with our friends in Europe. And dislike the fad of presenting them
as foes.

Friends is the word. However, we don't want to be married to them.
Well, not in the political sense. My brother married a French woman
and my sister married the son of a Polish refugee.

And the "foes" business exists merely in your fevered imagination.

How come you don't remember what your idol Nige said on the run-up to
the referendum? Or is that simply convenient amnesia?

Since he's not my idol (rather, yours, it seems), I've no idea what he
said about anything, and neither do I care.

So you are so passionate about leaving the EU without following any of the
arguments pro and con in the run up to the referendum? Figures.

--
*To steal ideas from *one* person is plagiarism; from many, research*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.