Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Fixing a pool Solar Panel

On Thu, 18 May 2017 23:57:41 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 19 May 2017 03:14:04 GMT, Lenora Sheila Faulkner
om wrote:

replying to John, Lenora Sheila Faulkner wrote:
did you ever find anything that worked?

I fixed mine with a regular brown tire plug on each end of the bad
spot. Just be aware this just fixes that one but there are going to be
more coming. Once they start blowing open the rest are not far behind.

Today I shut down my solar panel on the roof. Pool filter pressure was
way up on the PSI. Turned off the solar and it went back to normal
start up PSI. The solar tubes are clogged after ~ 13 years. Check
valve opened up and the return lines are flowing again.

I'm cleaning the swamp. Got the circulation back.