Posted to uk.d-i-y
bm[_2_] bm[_2_] is offline

Default Emergence of Re-leavers

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
James Harris wrote:
And that really is such an important thing that you're happy to ruin
the
economy over?

The Remain side got it in to their heads that Brexit would "ruin the
economy". And it still sustains them to this day. But where did such a
dire belief come from?

You've not heard May today? At last has admitted that the future of the UK
relies on a good deal after leaving the EU. Which gives me hope that with
a large majority she will be able to ignore the hardliners in her party.
And all the other UKIP nutcases too.

I doubt she'll get a large majority. She's shot herself in the foot with the
triple lock and social care for a start.
Also this £100k malarkey and heating allowance.
I actually thought the tories had a few brain cells, seems not and they're
just as stupid as labour.
As I keep saying, Dave, Brexit won't happen.