Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Emergence of Re-leavers

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
You're falling into the trap of speaking for all the UK. As well as the
EU too. Plenty in the Uk liked the idea of a closer alliance with our
friends in Europe. And dislike the fad of presenting them as foes.

Friends is the word. However, we don't want to be married to them.
Well, not in the political sense. My brother married a French woman and
my sister married the son of a Polish refugee.

And the "foes" business exists merely in your fevered imagination.

How come you don't remember what your idol Nige said on the run-up to the
referendum? Or is that simply convenient amnesia?

--
*WHOSE CRUEL IDEA WAS IT FOR THE WORD 'LISP' TO HAVE 'S' IN IT?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.