Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Hella LED switches

On Wednesday, 17 May 2017 14:52:27 UTC+1, rickman wrote:
On 5/17/2017 9:44 AM, wrote:

Which switch do you have? Is the LED INSIDE the switch?

the rockers I use are 3 pins as in Bcae's link above.

here is the gamut

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sr_aj?node=3398751&ajr=0

the Chinese have road tested fat tired glass packed Ford pickups ...

All E has new stock .....stating with 'built in resistors for 12Vdc .....

http://www.allelectronics.com/catego...-rocker/1.html

why resistors ?

I give up. The pages you point to show dozens of switches. I'm not
going to try to read your mind. If you can't tell me what switch you
are using, I'm not going to try to guess how to wire it.

the whole thread is him stringing folk along.

NT