Posted to sci.electronics.repair
rickman rickman is offline

Default Hella LED switches

On 5/16/2017 5:44 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 4:02:17 PM UTC-4, wrote:
friend bcae

scroll down

http://www.bcae1.com/switches.htm

no, haven't blown any LED in various configuration I've tried ... a few brain cells ....

the question is can the hella and Amazon alikes be used with functional LED without the relay ? I have no resistors on shelf ...maybe next week. Does a resistor supply the drop as a substitute for the load ? ohmage ?

I'm waiting on a FEDEX part to continue.

the issue is on side track

the other questions are on hold for more research time as I'm not avoiding
you.

A or B but not C ..... and no, I haven't connected led to load to grnd in series. I lit ank added LED for connection to power not grnd. All the successful connections here go directly to grnd thru the relay. Not thru load. I had thought. without theory, that this was connected to the total Ford system activating power to grnd. try separating application and demo in the same circuit ....

an excellent question. I needed 20 steps up from the keyboard when your question became obvious.

I give out Bcae's address to 'mechanics' like myself n they have results.

Which switch do you have? Is the LED INSIDE the switch?

--

Rick C