Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Solar Roof Read reply Solar is joke

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 12:04:04 AM UTC-4, mike wrote:
On 5/17/2017 5:46 PM, Diesel wrote:
I already answered that for you. While it wasn't using batteries, it
was using something which emulated a small bank, as long as the PV
arrays were up and going.

I'd like to hear more details about how it works
and the algorithms for dealing with changes in insolation.

Never mind the algorithms, who emulates a small battery bank?
What installer would violate the install instructions of the
hybrid inverter that specifically says it must be used with a
battery bank? Also the choice of words, used "something" to
emulate a battery bank is probative. Also, why didn't we hear
about this "emulation" in the beginning of this whole discussion,
but instead it comes up now?