Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Solar Roof Read reply Solar is joke

mike news 2017 04:10:42 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 5/17/2017 6:12 PM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
Thanks very much for taking the time to put all this information
together, tomorrow morning when I have more energy, I will scour all
of it.

That wouldn't happen if you had battery backup!
Classic! ROTFL ;-)

Which is ironic on the face of it, as Trader initially said grid tie
can't run without the grid. So that would make a battery bank
(emulated or real) rather pointless. ROFL, yet, they exist along with
the inverters able to run on them, when the grid is down. Without
backfeeding into the dead grid. As I wrote, initially.