Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_18_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_18_] is offline

Default KATE TALKS ABOUT A "New Shed"

On 5/16/2017 5:29 PM, roach wrote:
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 7:51:12 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 7:07:02 AM UTC-6, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 5/14/2017 1:22 PM, Kate wrote:
I am trying to find some answers as it relates to having an 8 x 8 wood shed built in my back yard.

When I moved into my home 12 years ago, I had a hot tub and concrete slab removed. This is where I would like to install the new shed.
The hot tub had a 50 amp 240 volt dedicated circuit hooked up to this hot tub.

I usually avoid hot tubs, on account I always go pee in that hot water.
Probably cuz I'm an old **** now and my bladder is looser.

I think you should continue to avoid hot tubs and build and outdoor shatter instead.

might i suggest emptying the bladder and bowels before entry?

that should solve the problem!

anyway, i've just heard the kids do it all the time.... :-/// (i believe it don't ask me why)

I never said I had a bowel problem. Chekky started all that ****.