Noon-Air

Default furnace blower stuck running

"LS" wrote in message
news:wzu9b.468004$o%2.208544@sccrnsc02...
**** off.. mindless idiots like you waste bandwidth.

My furnace does the same thing. There is a dial on the furnace that is
spring loaded. When I tap it the fan stops. I blew it out with compressed
air and it's worked ever since. It was a very legitimate questions and

had
no need for a retard like yourself to reply with your drivel.

Consider this "drivel", *anybody* that messes with a safety limit switch
that obviously doesn't know what it is or what it does, needs to get his
head examined.... because now not only has he voided *any* warrenty that
might be on his furnce, but has also voided his homeowners insurance. You
must have been blessed at birth to be able to take chances like that with
your home and your family's lives.

The advice I gave is correct, and I still stand by it. If you choose to
ignore it, then the consequences are on you.

--
Steve @ Noon-Air Heating and A/C

If your not gonna like the answer, don't ask the question.