Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graeme[_7_] Graeme[_7_] is offline

Default Supascrews and Twinqwik screws

In message , michael
adams writes

A number 2 pozi screwdriver on its own will cost a few quid at most.

Michael, thank you for a well thought out and comprehensive response.

It isn't so much that I stocked up as in duplicated boxes of the GKN
screws, just that I acquired a wide range of sizes and lengths, all
sharing the same driver. Yes, I could easily buy several Pozi drivers,
but having two incompatible sets of anything is always a pain. Just
having Philips and GKN is bad enough.

Anyway, I only really need one size topping up at present, and a box of
250 is a couple of pounds delivered, so I'll bite the bullet, and will
report back as to whether or not they fit my GKN drivers.

--
Graeme