Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default what's wrong with our potatoes?

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
news
On 16/05/2017 22:22, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Fredxxx wrote on 14/05/2017 :
I recall in my teens finding Stilton horribly strong and preferring
mild cheddar. Now ....................

I still cannot enjoy any but the very mild cheeses.

I have never had Brie before, but my partner asked me to collect some
recently, because she said she liked it.

It stank the fridge out, then despite being triple bagged - it stank the
entire house out, such was the strength of the pong - I had to throw it
in the bin outside. Still triple wrapped - The fridge had to be washed
out and I could still smell it 50 yards away at the far end of the
garden.

Doesn't sound like Brie to me!

Its certainly more smelly than most cheeses.