Posted to alt.photography,alt.home.repair
Dallas Dallas is offline

Default Kodak 760H Slide Projector

Boris wrote:

. This time, the carousel wouldn't advance or go
backward, either with the manual buttons or the remote buttons. There
is not even a sound as if the thing is trying to advance. Crap.

There are some nylon parts inside these machines that crumble and turn to
dust with age.

There is a guy on eBay that will sell you these parts along with detailed
instructions on how to fix them. I ordered parts for two machines and
rebuild them. This was probably five years ago, and it all worked out
pretty well. As I recall, the solenoid advance was pretty easy. There was
a worm drive for the autofocus in one that was a bitch.

Do a search over on eBay to see if the guy is still alive.

--
Dallas