Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Secret Unnamed Track Secret Unnamed Track is offline

Default Stupidity of design. Rant Warning!

On Mon, 15 May 2017 15:49:06 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 15 May 2017 10:27:40 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

As a side note, just to confuse the situation....Im still looking for
a 3/8 drive set of Wentworth sockets, tooth count not important.

You meat WHITWORTH.
There are quite a few places they are available - Koken (out of
Japan) Eurotech, ToolZone,Sealey, lots of others.

I'd buy Kokens if I was in the market - available at
Lowbrowcustoms.com, Amazon (They also have Sealey),E-Bay has lots too.
They don't usually come cheap though - - -

When Wieber fantasizes about buying stuff for his yard ornaments,
money's no object. Recently he said he'd consider buying some $600
motorcycle jeans. Exactly what he needs for all that iron-butt
long-distance hard-charging typing he's not so good at.

BTW, in case any real motorcyclists are reading, I recently added an
Airhawk seat pad to my ride. Highly recommended. Wieber could talk
about using the same tech on his chair if he wasn't too busy talking
about his 2 million miles of scooter riding.