Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - relating to climate change, Dilbert for Sunday May 14

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 10:40:21 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Mon, 15 May 2017 06:50:30 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

CO2 is plant food. Like any other living thing in nature, the greater the food supply, the more numerous the living things that feed off a particular food supply. Plants feed off CO2 then release oxygen. It stands to reason that the tree huggers would be happy about industry feeding the trees.snicker?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Tree Monster

+1

people worried about climate change should be planting more trees instead of starting new taxes

Turf grasses are far better CO2 sinks than trees. We grow plenty of
grass but we limit it's CO2 sinking potential by mowing it down.
The fact remains that CO2 levels have tracked population growth for
8000 years and is tied to agriculture as much as industrialization.
We removed permanent vegetation (turf land and forest) and replaced
them with crops that do not help much with the CO2 to O2 cycle.
That is because, just about the time a crop has reached it's peak CO2
eating potential, we cut it down, take the parts we want and plow the
rest under or just let it rot in the field, further increasing the CO2
level. (Chemically rotting is similar to burning).
If you really want to return to 19th century CO2 levels, scrub about 5
billion off the world population.

If you have some time, listen to what a REAL expert has to say about the Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax. Then there is the Climate Depot to bring some sanity to the manufactured Climate Hysteria. ヽ(^o^)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

http://www.climatedepot.com/

[8~{} Uncle Warm Monster