Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Totally OT Drive By!

On 05/15/2017 1:19 PM, Leon wrote:

Yeah well you know, LOL. There is also the 2% cash back.

While 2% is 2%, unless do a sizable flowthru it really doesn't add up to
that much actual cash. Then again, "a penny saved..."

No kidding, no separate check for DirecTV, Electricity, Cell Phone, and
so on. And I pay the CC with a direct money transfer. I write about 2~3
checks per month and have 30~40 charges per month.

We have more than that business accounts monthly that write checks for,
but all the routine bills are on direct-pay. I guess if were out to
maximize the cashback have them on the card as well but I'm more than
reluctant to ever give a CC company access to an account.

If ran the fuel bill that way, then could actually see it! As is,
the distributor discount is a little over that over pump pricing on bulk
delivery; 1% on the pump island.

Lynda can generally keep the car at about half-price with the Dillons
credit from the grocery tab, so she does it but only the two of us can't
eat enough to finance more than the one.

I hate being side tracked. :~)

Doncha' just, though! Now we're well into planting season this year
already...