Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] goodsoldierschweik@invalid.junk is offline

Default Reluctantly have to increase my hourly rate

On Sun, 14 May 2017 07:03:16 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I hate to do it but I need to raise my fees. For many years they've
been $75 an hour plus $25 an hour for travel time and $.50 per mile.
But that was before Hillary raised the cost of smokes and fuel and
before I discovered that I needed unlimited cell data so I could keep
up with my Facebook audience.

I was hoping to find a job but since that hasnt worked out for the
last couple of years, my new rate will be $149 an hour which includes
all travel expenses. It sounds like a lot but keep in mind that I
don't work many hours. And remember what you get for your money. The
whole migilla from marketing strategy to aerospace and everything in
between. Plus any time Im on your premises or sleeping in your
parking lot you have an armed guard at no extra charge. Got enemies?
I can handle those for you. Personally if local, otherwise I will use
a member of my national murder squad which I keep on standby at all
times. Continenil US only please.

Join the list of clients who enjoy the cashay of having me do there
engineering. Hope to hear from you soon, operators standing by!

Gunner

Mark R. Wieber
Coyote Engineering
326 Olive Ave
Taft, California
(805-732-5308

I hate to tell you but you seemed to have misspelled a word, or at
least no dictionaries I can find defines "cashay". Perhaps you meant
"sashay" which can mean "to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an
attempt to impress others", in which case you failed as no one seems
impressed. Or perhaps "cachet" which could mean "an indication of
approved or superior status", which again is a misnomer as you are
hardly superior.

Or perhaps you just don't know what you were talking about, which
seems the most likely explanation.

On second thought I believe you meant "cashew" which is a kind of nut
and certainly defines your activities perfectly.
--
Cheers,

Schweik