Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Solar Roof Read reply Solar is joke

mike news 2017 18:39:50 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

It does matter, because so far, you haven't
shown us one solar install company offering
a home solar system that supplies power to the
whole house with the grid down, without a
battery bank.

This ****ing contest is going nowhere.
Without the grid or battery backup,
there is no way that you can extract more energy
than the sun is producing.

Well, that depends on the hardware you have access to, and how much you
understand about electronics and transformers. But, I digress. I
realize, many people have no useful knowledge of either. With that
said, I'm *not* one of those people.

'Clever' people might do otherwise.

Indeed.