Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default General election

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 13 May 2017 02:30:41 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 11 May 2017 21:37:06 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Thu, 11 May 2017 20:29:05 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Wed, 10 May 2017 23:47:00 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news Labour are stupid.

All politicians are stupid.

Yes, which is why there should be a place to vote for "none" on the
ballot
papers.

No point in farting around with a ballot paper, just don't vote.

That supplies no information,

It supplys the information that you arent interest in voting.

They don't care.

Neither would they with your stupid system,
they'd just ignore the fools that tick your box.

Not if it was made as valid a choice as any of the MPs.

Corse they would just ignore that.

They just multiply the votes up to the population.

Like hell they do.

What on earth do you think they do?

Work out who got the most votes and that one gets to be the MP.

Even you should have been able to work that out. Obviously not.

If 70% of the population vote, they just use those votes to decide the
outcome of the election.

So there is no multiply involved.

They ignore the 30% who didn't bother.

Duh.

and they simply act on the results from those who do vote.

They would do that even if there was a
place to vote none on the ballot paper.

If we had a "none" entry, then there would be the possibility of no
arsehole controlling us.

Nope, because even you should have noticed that no
polly would ever be stupid enough to have a system
where, if there were enough none votes in a particular
seat, that seat would remain without a member.

And pollys don't control us, we decide if they
get the bums rush at the ballot box or not.

They do control us if what you say is true.

Even sillier than you usually manage. You don't even have
compulsory voting so you are free to not vote whenever you like.

But it has no effect. We are forced to have politicians.

Because that works better than mob rule.

Why shouldn't we be allowed to choose nobody to control us?

Because not enough would be stupid enough to vote for that.

What's stupid about it?

Mob rule doesn't work.

99% of what politicians do hinders us not helps us.

You'd never have got any benefits without
them and would have ended up dead.

We'd be better off without them.

We'd certainly be better off if you had ended up dead.

And I'd say a very large number of people just hate all politicians
equally

**** all are that stupid.

and would sooner vote for nobody.

Makes more sense to not vote if you arent interest in politics
or have decided that none of those you can vote for are any use.

And no one controls you anyway, we get to give them the
bums rush at the ballot box if they **** up badly enough.

And vote in someone equally ****.

You just said that the torys are doing better because they
pulled the plug on child benefits for more than 2 brats.

Can't even manage a consistent line in mindless silly bull****.

Brilliant....

Even you should have noticed what happened
to Blair and Brown and their parasites.

To be replaced with more morons.

You just said that the torys are doing better because they
pulled the plug on child benefits for more than 2 brats.

Can't even manage a consistent line in mindless silly bull****.

What's wrong with freedom? Why should we have anyone in charge?

No one is in charge.

Govts don't control a damned thing.

They create the laws we have to follow

Nope, we are free to change who the
govt is and get the laws we want instead.

To another equally **** government.

You just said that the torys are doing better because they
pulled the plug on child benefits for more than 2 brats.

Can't even manage a consistent line in mindless silly bull****.

or their police come after us.

How odd that they don't when you flout the road laws.

They do, I'm just good enough to avoid the ****s.

They clearly don't control even how you drive.

Just enough to appease the chav masses.

They don't vote tory anyway.

Ok, the ones who are slightly better off than that, vote
Tory,
but
still
care for their chav relations.

Hardly any of the chav masses bother to vote at all.

Cite.

Look at the voting stats where the chav masses 'live'

They are evenly scattered,

Like hell they are.

I've looked on the internet, they are everywhere.

But not EVENLY SCATTERED.

Pretty much so.

Nothing even remotely.

Cite.

The census.

Link?

Even you should be able to use google to find that.

I'm not going to do stuff as basic as that for you.

I've looked before. The census isn't that detailed.

Bull**** it isnt.

You want to prove your point, you show me the link.

Go and **** yourself, again.

Prove otherwise.

Look at the census data.

Gimme a link.

Even you should be able to find that yourself.

Have done in the past and there are chavs everywhere.

But nothing even remotely like EVENLY SCATTERED.

Even you should have noticed that there are a
lot more in the council estates or the worst of
the Glasgow slums than around Buck House etc.

I've looked at stats on the internet, and was surprised to find they are
everywhere.

Not EVENLY DISTRIBUTED they arent.

Yes they are.

Then you wont have any trouble citing the evidence for that.

I thought there were a lot here, but apparently they're all over the
place.

Not EVENLY DISTRIBUTED they arent.

Yes they are.

Then you wont have any trouble citing the evidence for that.

And stop repeating yourself.

Go and **** yourself, again.

therefore there are no such stats.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

Or maybe the Tories want the chavs to start voting for them
too?

Corse they do, but it doesn't matter what
they want, it isnt going to happen.

Giving them more money will help.

Nope, they don't bother to vote.

They will vote for whoever gives them the most benefits.

They don't bother to vote.

Prove it.

Look at the percentage who bother to vote.

2/3rds isn't it?

Varys with what is going on politically.

Not by much.

By a hell of a lot actually.

The same third are to lazy to vote.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

They have no interest in politics and realise that
who gets elected is almost completely irrelevant.

No, they're just thick or ignorant or lazy.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

They have no interest in politics and realise that
who gets elected is almost completely irrelevant.

Precisely my point further up.

Nope. Its only a minority that believe that.

Better off with no polys at all.

Wrong, as always. Mob rule is much worse.

I mean the other alternative in Scotland is SNP,

Yep, its only the toffs that vote tory in scotland
and there are only enough of those to get a
couple of torys elected.

A lot of Scots are ****ed off with the SNP,

But those don't vote tory, you watch.

Nobody else to vote for.

They wont vote, you watch.

hopefully they won't all vote SNP next time.

They are in fact much more likely to do that next
time because most of them are actually stupid
enough to want to stay in the EU and SNP wants
that and the torys have noticed that the majority
of voters who bothered to vote voted to leave
and decided to do what they voted for.

Actually most of the remoaners are in London, not Scotland.

Irrelevant to the fact that most in scotland don't want to leave
the
EU.

Scots aren't that bright. They can't even talk properly.

And didn't even manage to invent pants, or underware.

Underwear is pointless unless you have some kind of problem of being
really smelly.

You run the same stupid line about clothes.

Different reason. Clothes are not needed in warm blooded mammals.

You wouldn't last long in the artic or Antarctic without them.

Try it. Please.

Shivering won't kill me,

No clothes outside in the Artic or Antarctic will.

Try it. Please.

Look up warm blooded you ignorant fool.

Look up all those who have died in the snow and
after they have fallen into freezing water, ****wit.

as long as I have enough food to create that heat.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage.

Look up warm blooded you ignorant fool.

Look up all those who have died in the snow and
after they have fallen into freezing water, ****wit.

and we all know she ****ed things up royally.

But you lot vote SNP anyway if you do bother to vote.

SNP are communist arseholes, hopefully most of us have
realised
this
now.

Even if they have, they will vote for them anyway, you watch.

Why would anyone vote for an arsehole?

Because they like the alternatives even less.

There is no other possible explanation for why
scotland has returned almost no one except the SNP.

Scots are so stupid as to vote for anyone who claims to make
Scotland
more
important than the UK. Patriotic idiots....

They did get a lot more out of the english that way.

Yip, the English are quite gullible.

Not gullible so much as that they didn't want Scotland to leave.

That;'s because they're stupid. They would have ended up losing a
drain
on their money.

Just as true of the dregs of any country.

Hardly any of them are happy for them to leave tho.

Scotland saps money form England. Why would England want to keep us?

Because that is where quite a bit of the gas comes from,

In the entire world?!

What england uses.

where they keep Trident,

Easy enough to move it.

Nope, no one is actually stupid enough to want
to live near what is absolutely certain to be the
target of nukes if the **** ever does hit the fan.

where Liz and Phil choose to posture quite a bit of the time, presumably
because that is where her mum came from, etc etc etc.

Hardly the end of the world if they can't.

Sure, but hardly the end of the world
if scotland stays in britain either.

I'm sure they'd prefer the dryer English countryside.

They don't.

Too stupid to do what the Romans did, have a wall to keep them out.

Even that fool Trump worked that one out.

Trump is not a fool.

Corse he is. He's never going to get
Mexico to pay for that wall, you watch.

So what?

So he's that big of a fool.

His ideas are far better than anyone else.

Name 10 that are.

Getting rid of immigrunts.

Not even possible. And you are an immigrant.