Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Solar Roof Read reply Solar is joke

mike news 2017 01:25:53 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 5/13/2017 2:43 PM, Diesel wrote:

Do you understand how many volts the PV array can still provide on

cloudy day? And, you can make the array larger, and install

devices
which BOOST the available voltage present on them, along the way

the inverter(s), if you so desire.

This is the kind of data you need
http://www.nrel.gov/gis/images/map_p...er_dec2008.jpg

I don't need it. Someone else, might though.

In summer, many of us would have excess capacity out the...
You happen to be in a sweet spot for solar.

Indeed.

If you are not willing to do that, you need the grid.

Well, considering that I don't personally run Solar or other forms of
alternative power full time, I'd say your right.

And you need me to pay for your abuse of the grid.

I'm not abusing the grid, and, I don't need you to pay for me.