Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default HandWorks 2017

On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 2:00:43 PM UTC-4, Dr. Deb wrote:
Any of you going this Friday and Saturday (19/20May) ?

Tough decision...

Option 1:
Drive about 900 miles to Iowa and "unplug from the world of machines,
dust and noise while listening to the crisp sounds of the hand plane,
chisel and saw in a restored timber-frame dairy barn in the traditional,
historic German village of Amana."

Option 2:
Watch my daughter walk across the stage to receive her Masters Degree
and then move her from Albany NY to Rutland VT so she can start her new
job on Monday.

Hmmm...Let me check with SWMBO and see what she wants me to do. I'll
get back to you. ;-)