Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Postal Service, Citing Losses, Seeks Higher Stamp Prices

On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 7:32:26 PM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:
Gordon Shumway
Fri, 12 May 2017
15:46:00 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

[snip]

The solution is put the squeeze on Amazon. Amazon's getting a $100
bucks a year from all of their Prime members for two-day shipping.
The USPS needs a bigger piece of the action there, not from the
taxpayers.

That's not all you get with the prime account. If you buy a movie
and/or audio cd, you get to watch/listen to the tracks while you wait
for the physical item in the mail. Prime is actually a cool thing, if
yo do alot of business with amazon. Savings on shipping can more than
offset the cost of prime. Especially if you buy big, bulky, heavy
items.
--

I have an Amazon Prime account and binge watch TV series from start to finish. I've been watching Star Trek TNG on my Fire tablet and LEXX on the TV hooked to the little Win 10 stick. OMG! Eva Habermann who plays Zev, the love slave in the LEXX TV series is gorgeous! She was around 20 years old when the TV series was produced. She has matured very well and is still deserving of wolf whistles. I believe it's because she didn't wind up in Holywood to have her life and looks destroyed by drugs and alcohol like so many young actresses who grew up too fast.ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxuUbizTVXM

http://www.eva-habermann.com/

[8~{} Uncle Aroused Monster