Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_11_] Graham.[_11_] is offline

Default New case for car remote key fob

On Sat, 13 May 2017 14:14:56 GMT, DerbyBorn
wrote:

Daughter has a Renault Clio and the thin membrane over the buttons has
eventually fallen away exposing the small buttons on the PCB.

I have ordered a replacement case for £2.50.

Surely there will be no snags.......?

Hope not. I've just received one for a Nissan
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1821710672...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

My mate is bringing this key round later for me to fix, one of the
microswitches has disintegrated as well as the membrane, but in this
kit they are included.

I'll let you know how I get on. I'm a hero in his eyes, he was
convinced he would have to pay £££ for a new key.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%