Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Totally OT Drive By!

On 5/12/2017 11:20 AM, Leon wrote:
WOW! This morning the credit showed up I got an additional $485 credit,
effectively making my cost for this unit about $120. Suggested retail
is $900. V E R Y S W E E T ! ! ! !

Did they happen to mention where they price matched a $900 unit for $120?

Jet.com And actually they were around $182. I had already gotten a
credit for the $62 for the price difference between Best Buys price and
the Amazon Price.

When I go there the price ranges from $596.90 to $925.43, depending on
what all you get with it. I think they may have screwed up, or I'm
missing something.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com