Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Totally OT Drive By!

On Fri, 12 May 2017 19:22:18 -0500, dpb wrote:

On 05/12/2017 7:11 PM, wrote:

I haven't had my Amex refused for several years. ...

Huh. There are now more places in town here that refuse it now than
accept it in the hardware/building supply arenas which is about all I
purchase locally on CC as have open accounts at essentially every where
else. Of course, this is a small market where there's only one building
supply and a couple hardware stores, so it doesn't take many to make it
useless.

I suppose what I should do is just open accounts at both instead...

Entirely possible but I haven't had a problem with mine in years.
Perhaps it's a regional thing?