Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Totally OT Drive By!

On Fri, 12 May 2017 11:32:32 -0500, dpb wrote:

On 05/12/2017 10:17 AM, Leon wrote:
On 5/12/2017 9:02 AM, dpb wrote:

If you don't mind my asking, which is this......

Citi Bank "Double Cash", this particular one is a Master Card.

Thx, thunk mighta' been...one had considered.

Yes, thanks. I've been considering that one as well. I don't know
which one I'd dump. I, too, have two I use and pay off each month.

As you, use CCs extensively but never run a balance. ? was want to dump
the AmEx as the merchant fees are so onerous the acceptance-level by
many places here locally has dropped precipitously including some where
used it frequently prior...

I haven't had my Amex refused for several years. Though I'm really
happy with the Amex, it's probably the one I'd ditch. My Sam's MC
pays 5% for gas, so it's a keeper.