Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Totally OT Drive By!

On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 5:50:58 PM UTC-4, dpb wrote:
On 05/12/2017 2:50 PM, Lap Joint wrote:
In
Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

Jet.com And actually they were around $182. ...

according to JET.COM customer service (855)538-4323 USD$596 is the lowest price
they ever had for the pioneer avic-6200nex

A closeout on discontinued model, maybe?

What I don't really understand is why the CC company would be doing this
at all...I can see the marketing ploy to get a new card customer of
"we'll match whatever you can find".

But once they've got that card business don't see how it makes any sense
at all to make; that seems as though does nothing but take $$$ off the
bottom line which business model doesn't really match with my idea of CC
companies.

Leon -- any chance you've got plug in activated that's doing this and it
just _looks like_ it's coming from Citi or some such scenario???

What's that late-night TV ad place I see that's supposed to some kind of
bidding site? If found the particular item at that kind of site could
see a really low price, comparatively.

--

Deal Dash?