Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default is there a bigger piece of **** than an I-phone?

On 12/05/2017 20:35, Tim+ wrote:

I doubt that the iPhone knockers will believe you though. I've had several
iPhones and they've all proved to be pretty robust and have coped with a
lot of damp conditions too.

I bet you haven't dropped one in a bowl of water though.
I have dropped mine in a pool and it still works, but its not an iPhone.

When repairs have been needed I've always managed to DIY them and they've
been cheap to repair. They are bl**dy expensive though and I've just
switched to an android phone. Regretting it already.

Which android phone and why are you regretting it?