Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

On Thu, 11 May 2017 21:13:12 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 11 May 2017 20:05:31 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Tue, 09 May 2017 21:52:54 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sun, 07 May 2017 22:16:46 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sun, 07 May 2017 21:18:33 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sun, 07 May 2017 00:59:06 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 06 May 2017 22:54:42 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 06 May 2017 00:44:48 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in
message
news On Wed, 03 May 2017 20:54:41 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in
message
news On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 23:11:25 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in
message
news On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 20:27:49 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in
message
news On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 21:36:38 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote
in
message
news On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 16:11:29 +0100, Bod

On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 20:03:18 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

No one has got within a bulls roar of him for
centurys.

Even Vlad the Impaler wasn't a patch on him.

Trump and BNP are getting there.

Hmm, Trump is a God lover.

So was Hitler,

Like hell he was.

Catholic apparently.

Nope, he never bothered to go to church as an adult.

Didn't bother with a priest when he killed himself
either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religi...f_Adolf_Hitler
agrees with you.

Yeah, its pretty accurate.

I blame Bod for giving me false information.

Yeah, have him summarily executed forthwith.

Bullet in the back of the neck is the way to go.

I did used to think he was an atheist.

Nar, just another stupid god botherer.

Make up your mind. Was Hitler religious or not?

I thought you were talking about Bod there.

Bod is an atheist.

but he still managed to get rid of a load of
competing
god
lovers.

And then they got rid of him.

He got more of them then they got of him.

Not with the yanks, they killed a lot
more krauts than the krauts killed yanks.

But how many religious nuts were killed vs. atheists?

Hard to say because it's a tad hard to define a religious
nut.

Someone who believes in god.

Hard to claim that 95% of people are religious nuts.

Why? Most people are pretty stupid.

Heaps more god botherers than atheist tho, just because
there will always be heaps more than need a crutch for
their pathetic excuses for 'minds' than don't.

So no great loss then.

Dunno, we need someone to dig the ditches,
clean the dunnys, wipe little kids arses etc etc etc.

Remove all religious nuts, then the atheists can **** a lot
and
fill
in
the gaps.

But wouldn't be stupid enough to do **** like that.

Nothing wrong with cleansing the world of idiots.

There is when you need idiots to do **** like that.

The non idiots arent stupid enough to do **** like that,
they are smart enough to get idiots to do it for them.

Somebody has to do it.

Yes, but it might as well be the idiots.

Having to do easy manual labour is a small price to pay for
removing
all
stupidity.

Not possible to remove all stupidity.

We could if we did away with political correctness and morals.

Nope, more would show up due to their mother's activity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_...ctrum_disorder

Not common enough to matter.

It is in fact very common indeed.

Cite a percentage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_...rder#Australia

"In Western Australia, the rate of births resulting in FASD is 0.02 per
1000 births for non-Indigenous Australians, however among indigenous
births the rate is 2.76 per 1000 births"

So, between 0.002% and 0.276%. Not common then.

It's a lot higher than that in the worst of the indigenous camps.

But nobody cares about the Abbos.

Money tends to make people do things.

Wouldn't make me wipe little kids arses all day.

Or me. Then again women don't seem to hate things like that,
otherwise
nobody would ever have children.

Its more tolerated because you don't have to do it for long.

Then explain those who have many children.

They make the other children wipe the arses of the latest ones.

Never happened with me.

Your parents didn't have many children.

Two.

Notning even remotely like enough to see that done,
if only because they are so close together in age.

5 years apart.

Nothing like old enough to wipe a little kids arse.
They can't even wipe their own arse at that age.

At some point one will be able to for 5 years when the other cannot.

You need god bothering stupids to do that ****.

That's the whole point of religion, tell the most
stupid that they end up hell if they don't do that
sort of ****, so they keep doing that **** so they
don't end up in hell.

Nah, they do **** work to get paid.

Nope, they put their hand out to the state for benefits.

Then remove them.

Not legal to do that.

Then change the law.

Not possible, the stupid god botherers outnumber us.

They must be exterminated.

Not even possible when there are only 5% of us.

I do not believe 95% believe in god.

They do anyway.

Stats show otherwise.

Like hell they do.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogr...United_Kingdom
9% but its much lower in the US.

39%.

The other 30% are actually stupid enough to believe that there might be some
god.

And you lot are rather more irreligious than most of the first and second
world.

That's because we're more intelligent than for example the Americans.

--
Snap-off parts, because it's French.