Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default The End of Physical Currency Coming in 2017?

On 05/12/2017 05:46 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Not likely. Some areas credit cards are not well received.
One area to use a credit card at a gas station you must go
inside to do so and they charge you 5% extra. Same area Service
companies, HVAC etc give huge discounts for CASH!
then you have garage sales, flee markets etc. where cash rules.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...g-in-2017.html

I recently had some A/C work done. It wasn't a really big thing, so the
charge was $106. I paid in cash and that technician didn't seem prepared
for that.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Q: 'Let us pray for understanding and for compassion.' Picard: 'Let us
do no such damn thing.'"