Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default is there a bigger piece of **** than an I-phone?

"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...
On 11/05/2017 23:45, tony sayer wrote:

Motorola Moto G series.

Its a blokes phone not like those girly iphones that break the screen
when you put any pressure on them.

Had a bloke in the other day came from out Sudbury way, mobile iphone
screen repair services. Only seems he does iphones ...

£100 odd quid a go. You can buy a new Motorola for that sort of money..

I think I must have dropped my bosses iPhone and his kids iPlayer into a
repair shop at least five or six times in the last three years. They do
appear to break very easily

Only if you are too stupid to put them in a
lifeproof case if you drop everything you touch.

but that may be the fashion for not having a decent case on them.

Or too stupid to do that coz dad keeps fixing them.