Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] avagadro7@gmail.com is offline

Default Hella LED switches

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 10:40:30 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, 8 May 2017 21:41:59 UTC+1, wrote:
Is wiring a Hella/Amazon switch to light power on to ground possible without using a relay ?

What's the current rating of the switch, and the voltage & power of the lighting?

NT

ahno, the switch has an LED lighting when the switch circuit routes power from supply to powered unit. Switch feeds power to ground and thru the LED.

my experience at NOT using a relay connected to the powered unit wire as the final activator...is negative. NOT using a relay but activating the powered unit does not light the LED. Wiring Lighting the LED does not power the unit.

there are schematics: goo.gl/1ZuTXR

reason I ask, possibly again, is I had a new wiring light the switch ( without a relay) .... but finding switch was activating a relay inside the powered unit.

leaving a mystery circuit.