Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default how to determine volume of hidden vessel

On Thu, 11 May 2017 21:44:34 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Garrett Fulton" wrote in message
On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 6:38:03 AM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
Thanks. Looks like it will work with 2 9V batteries. Ordered it.

Garrett

The slot in the board and the included clips can hold an A23 12V
battery, crudely. I bent the tabs at an angle to center the clips on
the battery.

A23s are oddball batteries, which I've bought only once locally.
I have had to both bend the clips and tape the battery in for each of
my wireless doorbell transmitters over the years.

The Chiwanese brands give over a year's service for under a buck
apiece in a 5pk. Free shipping from Chiwan takes 4-6 weeks.

Duracells $3 a pop in 2pks gave a bit mo 1.5 years.

Energizers at $6 a pop in 2pks give zero life, since I won't pay that
ridiculous price.

--
Obstacles are those frightful things you
see when you take your eyes off your goal.