Posted to alt.home.repair
David B.[_4_] David B.[_4_] is offline

Default Malwarebytes Appointments

On 11/05/2017 12:43, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 5:24:38 AM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:
DerbyDad03
Wed, 10
May 2017 15:04:49 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 9:20:44 AM UTC-4, Shadow wrote:
On Wed, 10 May 2017 07:42:06 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

SPAM DELETED

Your point being ?
[]'s

Hey, come on now. Somebody finally posts something directly
related to home repair and you're giving him crap?

Malwarebytes is related to home repair how exactly? It's an antimalware
scanner that doesn't really do everything the packaging and advertising
claims it can do. I'm not sure how this applies to repairing your home?
Please, enlighten me.
--

Well, computers are in EVERY home and hut in the country. Just about everyone has a computer of some kind. If someone doesn't have a tablet, laptop or desktop, chances are good that they're going to have one of those smartass phones so computers are an integral part of the life. alt.home.repair is mostly a DIY group so the denizens who haunt AHR a quite interested in computers and appreciate any hint and tips someone might present. I'm sure you're familiar with home automation, media servers and all the new smartass appliances that could be spying on you in your home such as the new smart TV sets. Hell, any internet connected device like those new fancy thermostats or even refrigerators are vulnerable to hacking. Information on computer viruses and malware is much appreciated by me and other folks who hang out in AHR.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Hacked Monster

Thank goodness there are SOME sane and thoughtful people reading and
posting in this group!

You are spot-on, UHM! :-)

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.