Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] bruce2bowser@gmail.com is offline

Default OT prepping Vacuum pump from refrigeration compressor questions

On 5/11/2017 10:34 AM, Normal Person wrote:
On Wed, 10 May 2017 21:34:46 -0700, Larry Jaques

wrote:

On 5/8/2017 8:34 AM, Normal Person wrote:
On Mon, 08 May 2017 04:59:51 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 07 May 2017 22:06:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Be sure..be sure to use any of the good septic additives regularly.

I do.

Why do you asshats put your bumpkin feelings ahead of expert advice?

http://www.aero-stream.com/the-absol...hey-dont-work/
https://www.angieslist.com/articles/...-additives.htm

The Angie article has some silly person calling drain cleaner,
disinfectants, and bleach "septic tank additives". All 3 of those
kill bacteria and are not "additives". Your 'expert' advice is truly
lacking validity, nymmer.

There is zero science supporting septic tank additives. You can
learn that simple truth in minutes by doing your own search. Instead,
as idiots are wont to do, you remain welded to the inside of your
echo chamber and find fault with anything that doesn't support
your use of septic fairy dust. Even if it's a kindergartner laying
out those facts for you, it might as well be the Theory of Special
Relativity compared to you and Wieber challenging each other to
be head poster boy for the Dunning€“Kruger effect.

I add an ounce of Roebic anaerobic bacteria 4 times a year. It cleans
my main drain and adds the proper bacteria to the septic system, both
good things. I figure that it offsets my small use of bleach on white
loads.

Normal use of bleach doesn't require any offsetting. You believe
in septic tank fairy dust, you may as well own it.

I'd truly hate to have to pay to repair one.

It's hardly the end of the world for any normal person. I was
able to do by hand, when I was a kid.

I'm just glad the idiot
bitch didn't ruin my leach field when she put her "arena" in over it.

I sense a little resentment of the female persuasion, which seems
to be a common thing with rightards.

Any place where only men gather is like that. I regularly try to avoid exclusive places like that.