Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Flipping over turf

On Tue, 09 May 2017 21:57:12 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 07 May 2017 22:13:13 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sun, 07 May 2017 21:15:29 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news What's this then? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151551068630

Fake kikuyu. There are no seed heads on any of my kikuyu.

It would never survive if it couldn't seed.

Wrong. It's a runner grass.

That could never work.

It does anyway.

How would it get from West to East Australia?

You put the runners in a vehicle.

How would it do it without human intervention?

It couldn't spread across long distances.

Its not a naturally occurring grass.

We invented it?

Bred it. Just like we did wheat, that's
not a naturally occurring grass either.

Don't believe you.

If only to **** of my neighbours :-)

It'll **** you off too.

I don't mind mowing,

Yes, you are that stupid.

It's a quick easy enjoyable task.

Only for stupids who don't have much better things to do.

Do you detest hoovering too?

Yep.

Get a robot one then.

Nope, when I take stuff back to the kitchen after
eating off it, it has to go somewhere. Just as easy
to put it straight in the dishwasher which is left
open as putting it anywhere else.

Easier to do what I do and just pile them up on the draining board. When it looks like about a full load, I put them all in at once, taking the clean stuff out at the same time. Doing things in bulk is more efficient.

Then once there
arent any clean plates left, put a pellet in the little
thing where it goes, close the door turn it on.

I use two pellets, gets things clean after sitting about for 4 days.

--
I once got the stuffing beat out of me fighting for a girl's honour.
She wanted to keep it.