Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gary[_18_] Gary[_18_] is offline

Default Bonus! how to determine volume of hidden vessel

You're doing better than I am

I WORKED for Praxair, and my extra special employee discount was .69c
per day tank rental, and .55c cf for argon.

Needless to say, passed on THAT fine deal. Quit the company, too

So, I got to thinking that there might be a better place than AGL, Praxair or

Aigas to get the nitrogen or Argon. A couple of minutes with google
turned up a welding supply / gas supply about a mile
from my house. They will rent a 330cf cylinder for $4.00 per month and
fill it with nitrogen for $29 or argon for $65.

---