Judy and Dave G

Default DIY Swimming Pool with Pond Liner

"MC" wrote in message
om...
Why are swimming pool liners so expensive? I've seen kits for
thousands of dollars. Why couldn't you create one using a PVC liner
like they use for ponds?

Not too sure about this, but, are pond liners rated to stand up to all that
chlorine or whatever kind of chemical you use?

Judy

My pond is very durable. Granted, you
wouldn't want to be walking on the botton in high heels. It seems to
me this would 1) be much more economical and 2) let you make your pool
any shape/size you want. Granted, I've only seen pond liners in black
which would not make the most attractive pool. However, I did see on
HGTV a pool they did in gunite that was made black and surrounded with
stone to make it look natural like a lake.