Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Solar Roof Read reply Solar is joke

On Wed, 10 May 2017 08:23:35 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

I had 4 quotes on installment of solar power as for me I am not happy with
anyone of them. They are all similar. In regard to tax credit that sound great
but if you are on SSI there no benefits, as I understand credit or rebates would
be only applied to ward IRS Payments, meaning that it is only for those people
that are working and owed IRS money, however the people on SSI that dont owed
IRS any money, rebates/credit becomes useless

Yeah, well, like any rebates, tax breaks, etc, you can't make everyone
happy. And IDK what's going on in CA, but in many states there are
incentives, subsidies other than just an income tax credit.

People on SSI are not going to be able to front up the $20,000-50,000
to install solar in the first place so this is a red herring. Solar is
welfare for the rich but it is not because of the way people get paid
back.