Posted to alt.home.repair
David B.[_4_] David B.[_4_] is offline

Default Windows 10 updates on 'unsupported' hardware

On 10/05/2017 07:17, Diesel wrote:
Doesn't much matter, it's really out there now. You didn't mention
whether or not you appreciated the work that went into it's creation.
So.. what do you think of it?

I think you've been wasting a great deal of your time, Dustin!

Folk are entitled to know what YOU look like too, don't you think?

Here's that piccie you proudly presented to us some years ago - it's no
longer in my Dropbox folder! (September 2012)

http://picpaste.com/932cb6950f3540ff...d8b3b1f101.jpg

Who took the photograph by the way - it's certainly not a 'selfie'?

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)