Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair
David B.[_4_] David B.[_4_] is offline

Default Malwarebytes Appointments

Malwarebytes Appoints Raj Mallempati as Senior Vice President of
Marketing and Elena Verna as Senior Vice President of Growth

€śRaj and Elena are perfect additions to our executive team, with their
combined experience in building world class organizations,€ť said Marcin
Kleczynski, Malwarebytes CEO. €śTogether, I am confident that they will
provide the direction and leadership needed to drive our companys
growth immensely over the next few years.€ť

http://www.military-technologies.net...ent-of-growth/

Malwarebytes founder and CEO Marcin Kleczynski started the company to
create the best disinfection and protection solutions to combat the
worlds most harmful Internet threats. Marcin was recently named €śCEO of
the Year€ť in the Global Excellence awards and has been named to the
Forbes 30 Under 30 Rising Stars of Enterprise Technology list and the
Silicon Valley Business Journals 40 Under 40 award, adding those to an
Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Malwarebytes
Follow us on Twitter: @malwarebytes https://twitter.com/malwarebytes
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/malwarebytes
See us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/malwarebytes
Read our latest Malwarebytes Labs blog: https://blog.malwarebytes.com/

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)