Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy[_35_] Andy[_35_] is offline

Default Windows 10 updates on 'unsupported' hardware

On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 10:54:11 PM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:
http://www.computerworld.com/article...ned-patch.html

Just another way MS is ****ing you over. For those of you drinking
the Windows 10 koolaid... What flavor is it supposed to be? And,
does it taste like it?

Do be careful what you run on Windows 10, as, Edge isn't really
'disabled' as some of you previously thought. I'd hate to see some
new malware take advantage of the POS and cause you unwanted grief.

Go with Linux.

It's free and never gets malware.

And they do not sneak around your back installing so called fixes.

Andy