Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_6_] Meanie[_6_] is offline

Default *Totally OT*. Something you don't see every day (he's very good)

On 5/9/2017 5:56 AM, Bod wrote:

Don't talk silly, if it was legal to impersonate a copper there'd be
thousands of scrotes impersonating policemen and you then couldn't tell
who was the real cop. The fake police would also carry a forged ID card
so you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Chaos would ensue.

Looking like one and pretending to be one are not the same thing. If I
dress up as one then someone asks me for something and I say "Sorry I'm
just in fancy dress" - no harm done. But if I pretend to stop motorists
or arrest people, that's wrong.

THAT is exactly what would happen...jeez!

I commend you for your efforts to prove a point to a clueless person. If
he can't grasp the obvious, that point has a limit.