Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need a new trailer floor

On Mon, 08 May 2017 17:56:50 -0400, wrote:

I have no idea how expensive a 4x8 solid metal sheet would cost.
Aluminum would probably be pricey but I don't know that for sure.

48" x 96" Aluminum Diamond Plate may be ~ $110. or less. Gives some
grip, little or no maintenance.... solid.
Sample: https://www.cutsmetal.net/48-x-96-aluminum-diamond-plate/

.. and cut it with your household snips ! How handy !
John T.

Here in the great United States, things can be done. Measure three
times, cut once. Or spend money on wood, oils, paints, time and
effort. And do that again when the time comes. I'd at least ask a
local metal fabrication shop and then compare the other options and
cost.

I don't think many would put this thin aluminum on a trailer bed ..
And if the heavy stuff is being suggested - please post the link to
that product and price ..
John T.

That stuff is basically "wall-paper"